The RMF “Project Penske” Get Jazzed Jams are:
- An opportunity for students to meet and play jazz with professional musicians
- A way to learn more about jazz performance in a fun, supportive environment
- A great way to meet musicians from other schools
- A real-time way to learn these skills – improvisation, musical styles, performing as a unit, reading chord changes, keeping your place in a song, listening to each other, and to jazz!
- A chance to do all this at your own school!
- FREE!! And open to the public!
RMF “Project Penske” Get Jazzed Jams are a program of Reading Musical Foundation. For questions, contact Jazz Jams Coordinator Mike Eben at info@GetJazzEDBerks.com, 610-914-5367.
This schedule will be updated throughout the year. Keep checking back.
CONFIRMED DATES SO FAR…
Monday, April 4, 2022, 7:00 pm; DoubleTree by Hilton Reading.