The RMF “Project Penske” Get Jazzed Jams are:
- An opportunity for students to meet and play jazz with professional musicians
- A way to learn more about jazz performance in a fun, supportive environment
- A great way to meet musicians from other schools
- A real-time way to learn these skills – improvisation, musical styles, performing as a unit, reading chord changes, keeping your place in a song, listening to each other, and to jazz!
- A chance to do all this at your own school!
- FREE!! And open to the public!
RMF “Project Penske” Get Jazzed Jams are a program of Reading Musical Foundation. For questions, contact Jazz Jams Coordinator Mike Eben at info@GetJazzEDBerks.com, 610-914-5367.
TO SCHEDULE A JAZZ JAM AT YOUR SCHOOL…
Email Mike at info@GetJazzEDBerks.com with subject line “Jazz Jam Registration.” Include the school name, director’s name, phone number and email contact. We’ll be in touch to confirm!
CLICK HERE for the RMF Get Jazzed Jam photo gallery.